Previous Deer Designers

Monday, December 15, 2014

Project Life Mini Album!

I don't know about you but I have finished my Christmas shopping ... TODAY!!!
Isn't the best feeling when you are done. Now just the food.
I am having Christmas Lunch at my place (again) this year .... Would love a year off! :)
But thats how it goes.
How about you? When do you all go for Christmas?
If your doing a Christmas lunch, what do you serve? .... Please tell :)

Onto my mini album. I made the album out of one sheet os 12 x 12 white card stock. And using the Project Life cards left over from last weeks layout, I have a cute cute mini album. Yumminess!


" Love" Mini Album
Cover



Details


First Page


Details


Second Page


Details


Third Page


Details


Last Page


Details




Sorry .. A little photo heavy .... 

If you have any questions at all please leave a comment below, Would love to hear from everyone!

bye 4 now .... Connie xxx


Products

Sparklets - Pink
White Cardstock
Close to My Heart - Ink - Pixie
Close to My Heart - Ink - Canary
Paper Flower - Pink
Twine
Tissue Paper - White
Cotton Thread - Pink & White
WOW - Wood Veneer
Texture Paste









2 comments: