Previous Deer Designers

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy Memory

Hi there!!

Today I am here sharing a layout I put together using some delish goodies from the store :)



Had lots of fun playing with all these goodies and layering them up to create this layout. I love Santa, especially the magic he inspires. I have been getting my photo with Santa for years. I don't care that people look at me funny, it's Santa and I believe ;)

I have used mostly the Elle's Studio Good Cheer goodies - including the journalling tags and the bits & pieces (which are on special in the store!!). Love the colour scheme!! I have also used a gorgeous Heidi Swapp glitter sticker as my title along with some of the word strip stickers and also Gold colour shine as my splatters. I have inked all the edges with walnut stain distress ink and even stamped the stars using the same ink along with the roller date stamp and also the "naughty or nice" stamp. And to finish it off I added some of those gorgeous Chic Tag Cloud 9 wood veneer sequins.

Here are a few close ups






Thanks so much for stopping in today and I hope 2015 is turning out to be a great one so far. For me, today is all about celebrating, my big boy is the big 5 today!!

Mel
xx

1 comment: