Previous Deer Designers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas is nearly HERE!

I don't know about you guys, but I love Christmas!

Jorja's Elf , Candy has settled well into our home! ... Jorja just loves waking up every morning to see what mischief Candy has been in. And she has been a lot of cheeky stuff!

I am really getting back into my 12 x 12 scrapbooking, and not doing so well on my Project life album .. naughty. I am really enjoying looking through all my old files and finding little photo gems of my kids!
Bring back so many memories, I guess this is why we do what we do, no matter what format you use, we are all preserving our memories good, bad, funny and even sad!

When I opened my DT kit from Debbie is month, I swear my heart stopped! Full of the most pretty scrapbooking and Project life goodies EVER! ..... yumminess :)

Project Life cards are just so perfect for building layers on a 12 x 12 or a 8 x 11 page. No cutting needed. Just your imagination. In my kit this month I received some wash tape, and who doesn't love wash! I decided to use the wash for something a little different, and made 3 cute little feathers to use as embellishments, I am so happy with how the look. I use use the washi to make my own banner ... Too Cute!

"Adorable"



Loving the gold!

Details


Super cute washi banner


Washi feathers YUMMINESS!




Hope you all enjoy popping over and checking out all our projects! I just love Emma's Gold Christmas album! ... Stunning!

Until next time

Connie ... xxx

Products

Sparklets - Pink 
Sparklets - Green
Maggie Holmes - Crate Paper - Chipboard 
Kasier Craft Paint - Mint & Gold
Gold Butterflies from stash
Washi Tape - Yellow and Pink
Vintage Book Paper
Tissue Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment