Previous Deer Designers

Monday, December 15, 2014

The Race To Finish

Hi Everyone!

With Christmas celebrations happening in just a few days and only just over a week till the New Year, I feel like the pressure is really on to complete my 2014 album, especially now when I am on holidays and all my PL gear is at least 4500kms away from where I am standing.

I had only decided in August this year that I was going to jump on the project life band wagon, I'm so glad I did because my pictures would have remained on my hard drive for many years to come, and the joy I get from my boys looking through the album is absolutely priceless, but I am so very much behind!

In order to relieve some pressure on myself, I had to remind myself of the facts
* I only started in AUGUST!
* I have at least printed some of my photos
* I'm doing Monthly, not weekly - no one will notice if I skip a few days
* I don't actually have the time to worry about craft right now because I'm too busy making awesome memories with my family!

So in my race to finish, I give you this weeks spread and a very short post!
I cut down a 6x6 paper pad to use as my base pages (Becky Higgins Playful) which was full of bright fun girly colours, and being the weekend that my boy was at his Dad's house, I felt it was a perfect opportunity to add some more pinks to my album (He doesn't care anyway, Pink is his favourite colour!).




Have a great week!
- Emma

From the store:
Kaisercraft Pocket Stickers - Sea Breeze
Kaisercraft Overlays - Love Life



From my stash:
Dear Lizzy Thickers
Several die cuts (Vellum)
Journal pen


No comments:

Post a Comment