Previous Deer Designers

Monday, December 1, 2014

Welcome Emma :)

NEW DEER DESIGNER....
Things have been super busy here at Deer & Fawn Designs with soooo many Designer Kits to be done which is AMAZING :)
I wanted to be able to have more inspiration for you all so I am thrilled to introduce our newest DEER Designer Emma Polley to the team :)

Emma will be sharing her amazing work with you on the blog every Saturday so keep an eye out for her first post :)

Here is a little about Emma....
http://www.immisspolley.WordPress.com
"I'm a mother,  partner, cat lover and full time procrastinator.
I spend my days harrassing my son, who just turned 3, with my camera to the point he automatically says 'Cheese' every time he sees a phone. My partner still requires some degree of nagging.
I craft almost every single day, and by crafting , I mean I move papers around for a few hours.
I have been scrapbooking and cardmaking since 2007 but after loosing my mojo for a bit, I discovered Project Life and haven't looked back."
 This is what Emma created with her first Deer Designer Box.....
 And these are the cards she designer for our December Card Swap.....

Please make her feel very welcome

Thanks for stopping by
Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment