Previous Deer Designers

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mixed Media Background Challenge - Finished :)

Hi Guys,

I am back with some more yummy fun! I hope you all aren't getting sick of ME! ... LOL

The Background Challenge ... How awesome was everyone's backgrounds! WOW, It was so hard to choose just one. So congratulations to Melinda!

So, now what I would like you all to do is use those backgrounds you created and finish off you ART!

Using some of the NEW products that have just landed over at Deer & Fawn Designs, I now have a awesome piece of Mixed Media Art, that I can hung up in my craft room.

I hope you enjoy this two part process on how I finished my Mixed Media Art!! .....


Part One




Part Two






Final Images








Finished!



 Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!

Exciting!!

See you

Connie ... xxx


Products

Delta - Ceramcoat Paint - AC Flesh
Delta - Ceramcoat Paint - Midnight Blue
Delta - Ceramcoat Paint - Laguna Blue
Deltra - Ceramcoat Paint - Crimson
Donna Downey - Stencil - Number Repetitive 
Stabilo ALL Pencil
Cheapy White & Black Paint
Bubble Wrap
Old Credit Card/Gift Card














No comments:

Post a Comment