Previous Deer Designers

Monday, April 6, 2015

April Challenge - Something to get you started!

I am so excited about the new April Challenge!... Once Debbie posted it, I just hit my craft room to make you guys a quick tutorial on some items I have found!

I just took 2 mins and had a quick look around in the kitchen, garage and using some items that I have already been collecting.

Using the backgrounds that I made using the Dylusions Ink Sprays from last week and had a little FUN!

Mixed Media - April Challenge

( sorry about the quality .. need a new camera :) )






Here are the backgrounds...

  
Pringles Lid, Pepsi cap & Milk Lid

left - Bubble Wrap, Freezer Bag, Masking Tape
right - Foam Block, Plasters Tape Thingy!




left - Twine, right - Elastic Band


Now! ... Go and have some fun! .. Get MESSY!!!

See you later

Connie ... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment