Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Naughty! ...

Sorry everyone, I am a WHOLE day late!

I have had some personal problems come ahead since my last post, so this one will be short and sweet!

I put together this 8.5 x 11 inch layout late last night! I haven't scrap this size format for a real long time, it was fun to challenge myself a little.

Using the new Dear Lizzy line - Serendipity - Which I LOVE!

I also whipped up a quick tutorial on how I done the circles and use my Gelatos.


"FACE PAINTING"




DETAILS






Ok .... So I am still trying to get this video thing done right! .... I am finding I feel like a idiot talking to no one when I am filming! ... LOL It feels very strange. I just need to relax a little and just go with the flow and be myself! Heaps easier to say than do! .... 




I would really love some feedback on my tutorials, So I can improve and also to see if you guys want to to keep doing them!


Thanks :)

Connie ... xxx



Products

Dear Lizzy - Serendipity - 6x6 Paper Pad
Dear Lizzy- Serendipity - Die Cut - Chipboard Shapes
Dear Lizzy - Serendipity - Puffy Stickers
Dear Lizzy - Serendipity - Wood Shapes 
TinBy Designs - Metallic Melts
Thickers - Glitter - Gold
Kaiser Craft - Mini Letter Stickers - Aqua
Faber Castel - Gelatos - Yellow, Pink, Snow Cone
Grey Cardstock
Bottle tops
White Paint



No comments:

Post a Comment