Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Long Weekend!

Here in Victoria, we had our Labor Day long weekend!

This was the weekend my hubby Mark ( <3 you to bits xxx ), fixed up an old pine dining table for my craft room!! And it looks awesome! ... I am so happy in my new space, I have heaps more desk space, which is what I have really needed.

Before  : 




After :



Sorry, iPhone photos :)

So this is why I am late AGAIN this week! 
So I decided to alter one of the many old books I have laying around! Every time I hit a vintage/op shop, I always come home with old books.
I was inspired by one of Maggie Holmes online classes. I love everything Maggie!

Using all the yummy Pretty Little Studio product and some other bits I had laying around, I have started my book. I haven't added my photos yet due to running out of paper for my Picture Mate. As I add more pages I will share the images I put in.

"Favourite Moments"


cover




Inside cover



First page




Second page






 As I progress through my altered book I will share!

If you have any questions please leave a comment! Also if you would like me to do and more tutorials, let me know!

See you soon

Connie ...xxx

Products

Pretty Little Studio - Love This - 4x6 Pocket Cards
Pretty Little Studio - My Deer - Flair Buttons
Pretty Little Studio - Tickle Me - Paper Feathers
Pretty Little Studio - Perfect Match - 3x4 Pocket Cards
Pretty Little Studio - Conversation Hearts - Die Cuts
Dylusions - Ink Spray - Vibrant Turquoise
Doilie - Yellow - White, Green
Snap - Life Documented - 3x4 Pocket Cards
We R Memory Keepers - Studio Gold  - Teresa Collins - Instagram Cards
Dear Lizzy - Serendipity - Card Stock Shapes
Random - Paper Clips, Flowers, Vintage Paper (out of the book), Buttons, Veneer.
Gelatos















No comments:

Post a Comment