Previous Deer Designers

Sunday, July 26, 2015

TAM FINALLY SCRAPPED!!!!

Yes everyone, hold onto your hats, I actually scrapped!  It's been a while.....sometimes life just takes over.  With school holidays and then back to school stuff, it's been a little tricky to squeeze some 'me' time in.  And boy did I need it!

So yesterday I made the time and I scrapped 3 layouts!! Woohoo!! Go me!

I'll start with sharing one today and I'll share the rest over the next few days..... (mainly cause I'm itching to get back in my scrap room and not photograph and blog!)

This one is a photo I took last weekend.  We went to visit my step-dad and my favourite uncle was there too.  I snapped this shot of him and my boy and I love it.

 

I love how it turned out. It's a bit crooked but that's my photography, not the layout.  I love the metal/boyish feel with the splashes of red. I enjoyed getting a bit grungy with the stamping, and I loved adding those Micro Beads......although I think there's as many on my floor as on my page!

Here's a bit of a close up

Well I'll be back soon to share some more.....
Luv Tam

Deer and Fawn Products used:
Bo Bunny Misc Me Boardwalk Journal Contents
Bo Bunny Misc Me Boardwalk 6x6 paper pad
American Crafts Shimelle True Stories Ephemera
Kaiser Chevron Stamp
Dina Wakley Gesso - White
Finnabair Micro Beads - Bronze
American Crafts Shimelle True Stories Wood Borders
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Black Magic


No comments:

Post a Comment