Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

NEW!!!! ..... Kaiser Craft ...

Hi Guys

The awesome Deb sent me some very yummy NEW Kaiser Craft goodies this month to play with. I will admit at first look I was like .. " What is she thinking?" ...  " I don't have a BABY!!, my kiddies are all GROWN" ... But as I looked at the papers, I realised I could have a little fun with this.
This layout shows you the even "themed" papers & stickers can work with anything you like.

I also got a chance to finally play with my AWESOME & oh so YUMMY Dylusions Paints ... Yes you read that right .. the new paints, I finally have them in my hot little hands .....


" CHERISH FAMILY "
12 x 12 Layout
By Connie Hatch






1. NEW ... Kaiser Craft Goodies!
2. I have chosen my papers & images.




















3. Yummy Dylusions Paints, Prima stencil
taped down.
4. I toned down the Bubblegum & Squeezed Orange 
                                                                    using the White Linen,  using the blending tool to get the 
                                                                  paint though the stencil.




5. With the excess paint, I used it one a page
in my Art Journal for a future entry!
NEVER WASTE!!!


" CHERISH FAMILY "



   Details






Thanks for stopping by! Any questions about today's project please leave a comment!


See you ...

Connie ... xxx

Products

Kaiser Craft - Hello Baby - 3x4 Journal Cards
Kaiser Craft - Hello Baby - 4x6 Journal Cards
Kaiser Craft - Little One - 6x6 Paper Pad
Kaiser Craft - Little One - Sticker Sheet - Girl
Dylusions Paints - Bubble Gum Pink
Dylusions Paints - Squeezed Orange
Dylusions Paints - White Linen
Tim Holtz - Blendning Tool - Round Small
Prima Stencil
Vintage Book Paper
Twine
Cotton
Pins from stash



1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the 'baby' stuff. It fits so well...very clever. And OMG those paints!!!! I didn't know about these......oh dear.

    ReplyDelete