Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Project Life ..... Ideas!

Hi Guys!

I hope you all have been well! ....
I have been super busy over the past month, I think my head is going to spin around really fast and fall off my shoulders!

One thing I haven't had time for is my crafting... :( ... and I have missed it so much. It's amazing how much your craft becomes apart of your everyday life. I am so happy to be back!
Last night, I was really in the mood to get messy, first project in a couple of weeks and I wanted to get all painted up!
The lovely De, had sent me an AWESOME pack of goodies, so I decided to use the Me & My Big Ideas - Themed Cards - Journal Elements & make a Mixed Media flower for my Art Journal!

Project Life Cards you say .. On a Mixed Media  JOURNAL page? .... I say YES!!! ( bit of TV humour )

Using the Donna Downey "Find Your Balance" stencil, I traced and cut out every petal using different Themed Cards from the Me & My Big Ideas cards.
This took a little time, but very relaxing!
To create my journal background I used some of my favourite paints Ceramcoat Paint & slapped down some random strokes. Then using a Crafters Workshop stencil, wipe away some of the paint.
I kept repeating using different paint colours until I got the look I was after.




" Find Your Balance "
Art Journal page
by Connie Hatch



Details




I LOVE how it turned out! 

I hope you are all working hard on your May Challenge! ... I know I am. I will share my over on the Deer & Fawn Facebook page later in the week. Here is the May Challenge details:

Create 2 Project life cards on a project.....you can make them however you like....you could stamp, paint, spritz, whatever takes your fancy. We would love to see them in your project life spreads, but for those who aren't into project life, don't think this challenge isn't for you.... project life cards are awesome to use on scrap layouts too!!

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!


Thats it from me.

See you soon

Connie ...xxx


Products

Crafters Workshop - Stencil - Boulders
Silhouette Cameo - File - Stencil
Faber Castell - Pitt Big Brush Pen - Pink Carmine
Stabilo - ALL - Pencil ( BEST PENCIL EVER!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment