Previous Deer Designers

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mixed Media Layout ..... NEW Products!!!

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all keeping well & staying warm. I don't know about you guys but I feel the cold, a LOT! .... During Winter I tend to hibernate, I don't like to leave my nice cozy ducted heating for too long! This is when I get LAZY!!! ... lol

Ok guys, I have been working on yet another video tutorial for you all! YAY!!!!
For some reason, I still feel like a huge idiot speaking to nobody while I am filming & I keep forgetting what I want to say! Major Stage fright I think. I just sound so dumb & I am so sorry for that, I am so different IRL .... I promise :)

So here goes, its a long one this time, so grab a coffee or a glass of wine, sit back and have a laugh at me! ......


" LOVE YOU GUYS"
Mixed Media Layout
by Connie Hatch




Details










Well I hope you watch it all the way to the end! ...... I am still working out how to use iMovie, like adding music etc. Hope it wasn't too painful.

Any questions, please leave a comment below!


See you later ...

Connie ...xxx

Products

Limor Webber Designs - Rugged Edge Rubber Stamp Set ( ask Deb if she can get one for you )
Watercolour Paper
Vintage Book Paper
White Card Stock
Close To My Heart - Archival Black Ink Pad
Circle Punch - 2in & 1in size
Gesso














3 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout Connie xxx the background idea has inspired me to try it so you might see a take on this from me soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!! I love how you did the background.....I'm definitely gonna have a go! Thanks for the inspiration......

    ReplyDelete