Previous Deer Designers

Monday, February 23, 2015

A Little Something Something ......

Hi Deer & Fawn Fans!!!

I have a super special treat for you all today!

Yes! .. I have record my very FIRST tutorial....
Before I go any further I would like to WARN you all .... this is my first video, its very VERY
basic .... I am still yet to work out my spare because my desk isn't wide enough to have my tripod on there and scrap at the same time!
Also, I was very nervous ....

On the Deer & Fawn Designs Facebook page this week, I received a request from the lovely Sarah! .... wanting to know how I used Modelling paste on my pervious layout " 16 Today ".

It's a two part video, with the 2nd being a little bonus!

"HELLO LOVE" 

Part One!


Bonus




Finished Layout


Details






Well! ... What do you think? ... Come be honest ..... lol
I hope you enjoyed and got a good laugh out of it! 
If you would like me to do anymore (if your game) process videos, please leave a comment below or over on the Deer & Fawn Facebook page.

See you 

Connie ... xxx

Products

Paper Doilie - Heart - Gold
Wood Chips - Heart
Modelling Paste
Kraft Card Stock
Acrylic Paint - Turquoise
White Pen

PS .... I am sorry to say ... I can't link the products atm ... new Mac update! ... I will hopefully have it fixed before my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment