Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week 41 with Melinda

Hi there, Melinda here sharing with you my 1st creation for Deer & Fawn!

I am yet to receive my parcel from Debbie full of what I'm sure will be some lovely goodies so I have used some of the beautiful supplies I have received in my 2 Deer boxes!

My page came together fairly easily when I decided which supplies to use. 

For the spread I have used the We Are Memory Keepers "Hello Life" Albums Made Easy 3x4 and 6x4 cards and paired those with the gorgeous Heidi Swapp "September Skies" ephemera pack. Which, I must be honest, was not something I would normally purchase, all those flowers scare me, especially with 2 little boys running around!! But I actually had a heap of fun making use of them and am super happy with the way my spread turned out!!

Without further ado here are my 2 pages together



I have paired these 2 products with some thickers from my stash and also my sewing machine. Nothing else added!! So impressed with myself!!

Here is a close up of the left hand side



And the right hand side


And I took a couple of close up's of some of those embellishments clusters starting with our Week 41 card


Love, love, love pairing those acetate pieces with the paper pieces. Oh, I have inked all around the paper embellishments with my antique linen distress ink too. All my acetate pieces have been attached with my tiny attacher, behind other pieces when I want the staple hidden and right on top on other pieces (like the little triangles and the "hello").

And another close up of that 3x4 filler card.


This card started out yellow with the "life is beautiful" printed. I added some flowers, some machine stitching, an arrow some of those cute triangles.

That's it for me today, I am so excited to be working with these gorgeous products and seriously can't wait for either my DT box to arrive or for my next Deer box to arrive.

Until next time,
Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment