Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mucking Around ...

As you all know I love everything MESSY! The last week or two I have signed up to a Christy Tomlinson Mixed Media class. I am loving every second!

Christy Tomlinson, is well known for her " She Art " canvases. I love the way she creates her art, Yumminess ....
In her Mixed Media Class she is teaching us how to make our very own " She Art ".
So last night after watching a class, I was so inspired to give one a go! I spotted the SNAP! - Seasons Cards on my desk and loving the colours, I used them to make my dress for my very first " She Art " Tag!

I had so much fun playing and getting messy! I hope you like my finished product!

" She is Happy - Tag "
Inspiration from Christy Tomlinson




Thanks for checking out my mini project!

bye 4 now ... Connie xxx


Products

Random "old" rub - on's
Faber Castell - Gelatos
Netting
Close To My Heart Cardstock - for the tag



No comments:

Post a Comment