Previous Deer Designers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all have had a wonderful week! :)

I've had a great week! First I am so in love with all my goodies from Deer and Fawn! My hands (and finding time) just can't keep up with all the awesome things I can and want to make!
But first I must share my BIG news for the week! ....... I brought a Silhouette Cameo!!!
So excited! I have been having heaps of fun learning and playing with that also. You might even see a little something on my projects this week ;)

This week I decided to play with the sunning Journaling Cards from Pretty Little Studio - Neapolitan - Rainbow Sprinkles.
Awesome colours, and I just loved the ice creams ... yummy!
I knew I had the perfect images of my daughter, Jorja when she was only 18 months old!
I seem to be scrapping a whole heap of images from years ago lately, I think it because my kids are older, and I am finding it so hard to pin them down for a photo. Pains in the you know where!
Most of the time I have to pay them! ... Yes, you heard right.
Does anyone else have the same trouble with your kids? Would love to hear your stories.

Here goes!


Details



I decided to cut down the Pretty Little Studio 4x6 Journaling cards (here), because I really wanted to use them on a 12 x 12 layout. Let me tell you it was so hard cutting those beautiful cards up, I sat on it for a few days before I made the plunge. But when I finished it was just how I pictured it my mind. I am so happy with it.

When I finished, I really had the urge to get MESSY! For the first time in a while I didn't use any paint, ink, Gelatos on a layout. So I decided to make a mixed media tag for fun, and because my desk was too clean!


Detail



Well thats all from me! I will be back in a couple of days with a new project! Can't wait to share with you all!
Bye Connie xx

Products 

Layout:

Paper Flowers
Wood Veneer Frame
Wood Veneer Leaf shape
Wood Veneer Heart
Paper Butterfly
Cut File "Happy"
Glassine Envelope
Circle Stencil
Baby Pink Embossing Powder
Netting
Cotton

Tag:

Paper Butterfly
Paper Flowers
Ink
Lace Ribbon
Gesso
Metal Key
Netting





No comments:

Post a Comment