Previous Deer Designers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hello!

Back for my final project for October!

With Christmas approaching FAST, and the end of the school year nearly over. It's time to start thinking of Teachers Gifts! ( and lots of other stuff )

This year I have made the decision to make ( with the help of my DD ) our Teacher's gifts this year!
My first gift is for DD's Art Teacher. Using the Prima Marketing Coffee Break 6x6 Paper Pad             ( LOVE this paper YUMMY ) I made a little gift bag and matching card!
This was such a fun and FAST little project to make, you could make a couple at a time using the different papers from the paper pad!




Details




Using the Prima Marketing Coffee Break 6x6 Paper Pad and a flower punch I have, I made my own flower. To give it the 3D look, I used a paint brush handle and curled the edges, inked and added a little colour using my water colours!

Love making flowers.

Well thats all from me this month! I hope you enjoyed looking at my projects as much as I love making them!

Bye for now ... Connie xxx


Products

Prima Marketing Coffee Break 6x6 Paper Pad
Paper Doilie - Yellow
Tinby Metallic Melts - Pink Sorbet
Water Colours
Silhouette Cut Files
Close To My Hear Ink - Chocolate
Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment