Previous Deer Designers

Friday, September 25, 2015

OH MY!!!!

Oh My! D&F ladies!
It's been so long since I have popped over on the D&F blog!
I have been a little slack! ... No just super busy. Work , work & more work, not a lot of time to play.
Boring ...

So I have popped in to show my September challenge! ... Just in time.
I had so much fun playing with the colour orange, it was pretty easy for me.

For this layout I used:

Cheapy Craft Paint, Gesso,  Close To My Heart Watercolours, Amy Tan Plus One papers, Prima Marketing papers, dollie, tag, fabric star, flair, alpha stickers.

and these AWESOME new stamps from Close to my Heart! ......


" Ink Blot Flair" & " Hello Life - Scrapbooking "


So here its is.....

" Happy Little Oompa Loompa"
Layout by
Connie.


details...





I have blacked out my daughters school name for privacy ... :)

Thanks for looking!

Connie ...xxx

If you are interested in the Close To My Heart stamps or to view our NEW Catalog - please email me - conniehatch@bigpond.com




5 comments:

  1. Ooooh! So pretty! I'm going to need to get me some of those Ink blot stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They awe AWESOME Louise! ... Let me know & I will order you a set .... Close To My Heart Ink Blot set - $27 ...

      Delete
  2. Fabulous page! Love ur orange wash background especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! Love ur orange wash background especially! :)

    ReplyDelete