Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

September Guest DT Member

Hi everyone,

I am thrilled to be introducing our first Guest DT Deer to the fold :)

Introducing Lauren Matthews


"My name is Lauren Matthews, I'm in my early 30's and I live with my husband Ash in inner-city Melbourne Australia. We love life, going out and just enjoying ourselves. I am mad for craft, memory capturing (Project Life, Scrapbooking), memory making, yoga, reiki and wellness, fitness, food (hence the fitness), cinema, travelling, reading and just being.

Following a career as an advocate in the not-for-profit sector I am now taking some time out to recalibrate so to speak. On a creative level I am inspired by so many things. Design, typography, street art, supplies, the world around me, film, colour, blogs and my fellow makers and creatives. I am inspired by love and life.

I love Project Life, Traditional Scrapbooking & Card Making. I love creating with bright colours, different medium and fun embellishments! I am currently on the design team for Scrappy Canary and I have also guest designed for Kellie Stamps and Flourish with a Bling."

Check out Laurens blog here www.lovelifelauren.com


And here is some of her recent work....



 
I look forward to seeing what Lauren creates with goodies from Deer & Fawn Designs....
Thanks again to all entrants and you never know you might get called on for another month  :)

Thanks for stopping by
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment